Join me September 20-22, 2019 for a beautiful weekend retreat of nurturing your creative soul while soaking up autumn beauty in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains. Our spirit thrives on creative self-expression, yet we rarely give ourselves the time and space to simply be still and listen — and to follow the invitation of our heart.
I am so excited to be co-hosting with Aimee Hanson of Storyteller Within the intimate “Awaken your Creative Soul” retreat where you will:
- Gather with a small circle of open-hearted women who value self-discovery, vulnerability, laughter and connection.
- Awaken and connect with your creative “soul-self” through writing, art, meditation, yoga and movement (and no, you do not need to be an artist, writer or yogi ... just a willing participant!)
- Explore and release the beliefs and stories that have hindered your personal growth and freedom.
- Bask in time set aside to rest or hike amidst the beautiful scenery.
- Discover and embrace your own inherent wisdom and playful spirit.
- Experience gratitude for natural beauty, new friends, nourishing food, and lovely accommodations (hello glamping and yurts!)
Retreat Highlights Include:
Inspiring location with panoramic Smoky Mountains views
Daily meditation & yoga practice
Visual art, writing, and movement self-expression circles
Scenic outdoor yoga pavilion
Delicious organic vegetarian meals
2 nights stay in shared, charming yurts or furnished glamping
Break for relaxing, reflection or wandering
Very Intimate: Only 10 participants max!
This retreat is SOLD OUT. Add your name to a waiting list right HERE!